Tilt Switch System for Tippers
- The advanced techno product from LCS has made your major safety issue into powders.
- TSW-01 is a dual-axis, compact and robust industrial grade tilt switch.
- It can be used in static and harsh environments as factories, automotive or construction sites.
- The system provides an output when the vehicle angle is more than the set limit.
- The output is used to stop tipping of the vehicle for safety purpose.
- Visual and audio indication is ON when the vehicle angle is more than set point during tipping to alert the operator.
- Employs MEMS accelerometers for gravity level sensing. It uses advanced statistical filtering algorithms and digital signal processing to deliver inclination data about longitudinal (X) and lateral (Y) axis over RS232
- Has low noise industrial grade accelerometer with low temperature dependence which makes it an ideal choice for OEM applications. The output is available at configurable data rates
- Angle and Tilt Sensing
- Solar Tracking
- Platform Stabilization
- Platform Leveling
Features of the product:
- Dual axis angle measurement(±70°)
- Digital output
- Quick response
- Robust design
- Plug & Play installation
- Visual and audio indication to alert the operator
- PC application interface
- Configurable set limit